Since 1969, Scott Accounting has provided accounting and consulting services to the Public Housing Industry. We take pride in the quality of our work and service to our customers. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Accounting services include :
- Post checks, deposits, and journal vouchers, including asset management entries, and provide transaction registers.
- Perform bank reconciliations and provide reconciliation reports.
- Provide desired management reports, including monthly analysis, year-to-date analysis, period-to-period analysis.
- Track capital fund receipts and spending.
- Provide detailed and summary reports.
- Maintain an asset depreciation register and post expenses.
- Provide detailed depreciation reports.
- Assist with cost allocation plans required to develop annual budget package.
- Prepare an annual budget package, including detailed budget analysis.
- Prepare budget revisions as required by operations, and proved detailed explanations for change.
- Prepare and submit VMS information – including additions / revisions required by HUD.
- Prepare and submit FDS.
- Prepare annual financial statements, including management discussion and analysis to be included with annual audit report.
- Provide required information to auditors in preparation of annual audit.
- Prepare an annual subsidy calculation and enter into SAGIS for submission.
- Prepare and submit quarterly and annual tax reports, including forms 941, W2, W3, 1099, and 1096.
- Management consultation on HUD changes.
- Financial procedures analysis.
- Available for board meetings, as well as staff training sessions.